TIME’S UP is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our marketing team and help elevate and execute the organization’s brand via visual communications. This role will conceptualize, design and execute across various organization initiatives and affiliates including, but not limited to, email marketing, event collateral, web, campaign creative, social media, brand partnerships, board materials and pitch decks.
A natural storyteller with attention to detail, the Graphic Designer will constantly have their eye on the latest trends to help drive the creative look and feel of TIME’S UP. The ideal candidate will have a solid portfolio demonstrating a firm understanding of what makes audiences act.
This role will report to our Chief Marketing Officer and will work closely with TIME’S UP’s marketing, social media, development and affiliate teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee assigned design projects, from conception to delivery; maintain, evolve and translate TIME’S UP’s design aesthetic across multiple platforms to create a cohesive and thoughtful brand experience.
- Collaborate closely across teams and TIME’S UP affiliates to ensure cross-functional, strategic and consistent implementation of the TIME’S UP brand across mediums.
- Responsible for staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends, developments and tools.
- Maintain standards and help evolve the brand’s visual identity as the organization continues to grow.
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience with branding background
- Experience designing for a variety of platforms, including email and web
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong grasp of design principles: including typography, color, imagery and composition
- Able to work collaboratively across teams in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to iterate on feedback for complex projects.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere/motion graphics is a plus.
- Able to clearly communicate, present and prioritize design projects.
- An understanding of TIME’S UP’s brand, aesthetic, voice and mission and a passion for achieving gender equity.
- Based in New York, New York
- Starting salary of $50,000, commensurate with experience
- Generous benefit package
- Women-inspired workplace
- TIME’S UP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter that details your relevant experience and includes graphics from at least one of the projects you’ve worked on in the past to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!