TIME’S UP is seeking a Merchandise Manager to join our marketing team to both set and execute on an e-commerce and retail strategy & vision. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of store.timesupnow.com, leveraging their experience across e-commerce, merchandising, operations and product management to help scale and grow the TIME’S UP retail store.
An analytical and creative problem-solver, the Merchandise Manager will spearhead product sourcing, inventory management, product merchandising and sales growth for the TIME’S UP store.
This role will report to our Chief Marketing Officer and will work closely with TIME’S UP’s Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer to define and execute on a roadmap focused on products that build relationships with donors, drive impact and brand reach and grow a sustainable fundraising stream.
Key responsibilities include:
- Set and execute an e-commerce and retail strategy for the TIME’S UP store
- Responsible for all online sales, activities and user experiences/workflows
- Lead merchandise planning efforts by setting and optimizing product line and product lifecycle decisions, as well as manage inventory (in partnership with sourcing vendors and a fulfilment center)
- Define, analyze and report on metrics that inform the success of products
- Work cross-functionally, alongside the Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer, and externally with vendors, on creating unique products, imagery and descriptions that help consumers identify with the TIME’S UP brand
- Provide insight and guidance on co-branded collaborations
- Oversee and produce biannual photoshoots for TIME’S UP merchandise
- Tightly collaborate with internal communications, social media and engagement teams to ensure products tie back to brand direction, email, social and seasonal moments
- Responsible for staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends, developments and tools
- 3-5 years of related work experience in e-commerce merchandising, buying or related field
- Demonstrated expertise working with e-commerce platforms and CMS (Shopify and/or Magento experience preferred)
- Deep knowledge of the e-commerce landscape, including experience leveraging third-party selling channels, such as Instagram shopping, Google shopping ads, Facebook product feed, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize, direct and execute ideas that will drive sales results
- Proven experience building and managing vendor relationships across the entire supply chain
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with a passion for data-driven decision-making
- Able to work collaboratively across teams in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to iterate on feedback for complex projects
- An understanding of TIME’S UP’s brand, aesthetic, voice and mission and a passion for achieving gender equity
- Based in New York, New York
- Starting salary of $75,000, commensurate with experience
- Generous benefit package
- Women-inspired workplace
- TIME’S UP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter that details your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!