Effective Date: 1/1/2018
This privacy notice describes how TIME’S UP GROUP, LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”) collects, uses, and shares information through its website located at https://www.timesupnow.com (the “Site”).
We may collect a variety of information when you visit our Site. For example, we may collect certain personal information when you contact us or otherwise provide it to us. This personal information may include your name, mailing address, email address, and other information you provide to us.
We may also collect certain technical information when you visit the Site. This type of information may include your browser type, operating system, the areas you visit on the Site, time and date of your visit, and device type and identifiers. We may collect this technical information through cookies, web beacons, or other similar technologies. We may combine personal and technical information together.
How We Use Information
We may use any of the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, the following:
- To respond to your inquiries and requests;
- To provide you with any services you request, including to provide communications and newsletters to which you have subscribed;
- For internal purposes, such as recordkeeping, and to operate our business;
- To operate and improve the Site;
- To perform analytics and research;
- To comply with law and to maintain the security of the Site; and
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
We may share the information we collect with third parties for a variety of purposes, including with:
- Service providers or agents that perform services on our behalf, hosting services, research and analytics, and customer service;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or when we believe it is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; and
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Social Media Tools and Links to Other Websites
The Site may include social media tools or “plug-ins”, such as social networking and blogging tools offered by third parties. These social media companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your social media account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party social media networks and the use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the social media companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any social media accounts you create and use.
To opt-out of our e-mail marketing or cancel your subscription to a marketing newsletter, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message.
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or applications over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you visit our Site, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We implement reasonable security measures to help protect the security of information we collect through the Site.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on the Site.
If you would like to update the personal information you have previously provided to us, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to This Notice
If we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the new policy here. We encourage you to periodically check back to remain up to date on our privacy practices.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy notice, please contact us at email@example.com.